A flail mower is a type of powered garden/agricultural equipment, which is used to deal with heavier grass/scrub. Some smaller models are self-powered, but many are PTO driven implements, which can attach to the three-point hitches found on the rear of most tractors. This type of mower is best used to provide a rough cut to long grass and even brambles, where contact with loose debris may be possible such as roadsides. Flail mowers can also be used for presentation mowing depending on the type of flails they have mounted, flails can range from back to back flails to hammer flails (scoop flails) brands include Muthing, Trimax, Wessex , Major, Maschio, Fleming and Teagle.

Showing all 2 results